Friday, December 27, 2013

Driving With John Chow

As my son and I were driving back from Costco this morning, I saw John and Sally in his Mercedes Benz as we were turning into West Yale Loop. They were waiting to turn left into Alton. Irvine is not that huge. We do bump into each other occasionally. At that moment, I was guessing that John was taking Sally out for lunch, may be to BCD Tofu because it is one of John's favorite restaurants.

What I didn't know was that John was actually filming a video for an episode of his Driving with John Chow. I realized it when I was on my Facebook and watched the episode on his website. I know precisely the moment that my car would appear in the video and as you can see from this picture below, the driver of the car behind John is actually me. I had my head turned to his car with my finger pointing to them and at the same time telling my son, "Look, there's John and Sally."

Picture taken using screen shot from the video.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Beginners Fitness Hike at James Dilley Greenbelt Preserve

This morning, a friend and I joined the 'Beginners Fitness Hike' program at James Dilley Greenbelt Preserve in Laguna Coast Wildern...