Monday, August 12, 2013

Tired Hands

After a long 6 weeks vacation whereby I do not need to pick up my hand to wash any dishes, now I am back to the chores again at my very own sweet home.

First time doing a huge load of dishes since I got home was not fun. My hands got really tired as I was washing the dishes and I was thinking of quitting and have my husband finishes the rest of them when he comes home. But then again, I didn't stop, I continued on and finished washing all of them. If I don't do it more often, I will not get use to it.

But most importantly, I can't stand the sight of dirty dishes in the sink/counter top waiting to be washed. I have this so call OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder) and if you are one, you will know what I mean.

Here are my clean dishes drying on the dish rack above my sink.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Beginners Fitness Hike at James Dilley Greenbelt Preserve

This morning, a friend and I joined the 'Beginners Fitness Hike' program at James Dilley Greenbelt Preserve in Laguna Coast Wildern...